RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Eve!

12/24/14

Well Christmas Eve was everything I was lead to believe and more.  It was most definitely a long day with my Toggl timing in at 13 hours and 20 minutes.  However if I'm being honest it did feel long but not that long.  I had a joy giving my children's message three times and getting ready for the drama.  I was invited to the Beckman's along with the Harveys, Koglins, and the Lewis'.  It was a lot of fun to talk with the adults and hang out with the kids too.  I was so blessed to be a part of that and it really felt like a welcome into a special family.  The Christmas drama was better than anything we could have done ourselves.  It was clearly evident that God was working through our actions.  The message of the service was crystal clear and really spoke to those in attendance.  The youth were given many well deserved compliments on their performance in all different areas.

Today I learned what a extremely full day can feel like.  I enjoyed every minute of it but it was quite long.  So many awesome things are going on at Redeemer on Christmas Eve.  I feel so blessed to just be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment