RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Party

1/9/15

Today the big event was the staff Christmas party at Saints on Second.  I've never been there before and it is quite a nice place.  I had the walleye sandwich which was pretty good, but I've had better fish other places.  Everyone was able to show up except for Jan and her husband who are enjoying warmer climates around this time.  Even Amy was able to show up for dinner and meet the spouses of the staff he hadn't yet.

Today I learned that Randy was my secret angel.  I was totally surprised, which I guess is the point.  He was very good and I had no idea at all.  Also he got me a great gift, a gift card to Fleet Farm.  It is super helpful for getting stuff for my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment