RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cold Day in Rochester

1/7/15

Well the big overall news today was that school was cancelled due to the cold.  This meant that I didn't have chapel for the morning which was a relief and a bummer at the same time.  I was pretty excited, and nervous, about doing it but it was nice to have some time to sleep in.  Because school was cancelled it also meant that there was no confirmation.  Again this was a bitter sweet moment.  I really enjoyed confirmation and connecting with the youth that came.  Also I would be able to plug PYROS a bit.  However it was also nice to have a quiet night and able to have a bit more time to get things done and prepare for the next week coming up.

Today I learned that I do need to talk and meet with more of the congregation members.  I was hesitant to say yes to Dave's invitation.  But during and afterward I was glad I had said yes.  It was a good time, with good company, and good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment