RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, January 12, 2015

Easy Sunday

1/11/15

Today was a different sort of Sunday.  Today there was only service and Sunday school.  We didn't have Ignite tonight or anything else going on.  It would be nice to have some good quality time with Amy after we got back.  I taught Sunday school for the senior high youth for the first time in the New Year.  I would have them for a couple weeks until I had my first adult education class coming up in February.  We talked about having questions and that sometimes there are no definite answers for those questions and we need to move on in faith.  After we got back to my apartment Amy and I headed over to  Barnes and Noble and ate there while looking at books.  It's become a sort of tradition.  Then we headed back and cleaned up after gaming and sat down and watched Netflix until she left.  It was a pretty great day.

Today I learned that you have to be careful when you ask for questions.  We built a list of the top ten questions in Sunday school but then had some more time spent on it than I had intended.  It actually worked great, thanks God, but it is just good to know for future use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment