RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Things!

1/6/15

I gave my message at the ECDC chapel this morning.  It was pretty fun and I enjoyed sharing the story with the kids.  The teachers, Michael, and the music teacher said they were very calm and that was not a normal thing for them.  I shared with them about David and Mephibosheth and how that relates to the shoes of the Gospel of peace.  I felt good about the lesson and the connection I had made.  Now onto getting the RCLS chapel ready.  Other than that the only big thing that happened today was the Elders meeting and working on my sink and shower drain.  I got some off brand Drano stuff to try and get them to drain better.  Neither one worked so tomorrow I'm going to try the name brand stuff and see what happens.

Today I learned what an elders meeting is like.  It was actually quite enjoyable.  I was able to learn some new names, meet new people, and hear about more of the behind the scenes work that goes on at services.  I think I might keep going to them for the remainder of my internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment