RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, January 12, 2015

PYROS and Tubing!

1/10/15

Today I had too big things happen.  The first was the PYROS packing event.  We gathering together to make homeless care packages.  I was worried about how many people would show up and if we would have enough supplies to make a good amount of bags.  This is when God showed me that He is in charge.  We had a great number of people.  It was probably one of our largest attended events.  With all the supplies I had and all the supplies that people brought we were able to make 36 bags, which we will hand out tomorrow in between services.

The other big thing I had going on today was the tubing event with the other churches.  We meet at Grace Lutheran and headed out to the tubing area.  We had it reserved for the night.  This is my first time ever tubing, I know surprise!  It was an absolute blast!  I had so much fun tubing and just hanging out with the youth that came from Redeemer.  It would be a late night tonight because after tubing we also had gaming with my friends.  I got a little sleep but I could sleep Sunday night.

Today I learned that Amy really loves me a lot.  That sounds weird because we are engaged and what not,  But she went with me on all my trips to the store for PYROS.  She even came to the event itself and helped out, which is outside her comfort zone.  I could not ask for a better future wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment