RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, January 12, 2015

Average Work Day

1/8/15

Today was just your average work day.  I worked my normal hours here at Redeemer.  I was able to accomplish quite a bit today.  I worked on several projects coming up in the next week or so.  Also I was able to start some great progress on bigger projects and events further out.  Having events started this early is nice as I work little by little on them as they get closer.  That way I won't have the day before rushing to get it done.  That has happened a few times, but I am happy to report it is no longer the norm of how I do things, really ever since I started internship.  I've been getting better and better at that.

Today  I learned that I'm very excited to be working on the ABC Bible verses.  It was fun to get stated with some word lists for each letter.  Surprisingly the letter J has the most words for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment