RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Back in the Office

1/5/15

Today was my first day back to Redeemer officially after my time in Hudson.  It was not as weird nor long as I had thought it might be.  It was actually pretty great to be back and doing stuff.  I had a really productive day and able to catch up on a lot of things and get ahead as well.  Today was also the first day that Miss Kristin would be here doing her story time.  I went down and stayed there for a bit of time.  I was able to meet some mother's I had only seen at worship here and there.  Also able to play with Baby Isaac a bit knocking over my water bottle which completely grabbed his attention.  It was pretty much the most adorable thing ever.  Lastly I prepared my ECDC chapel for tomorrow.  I should have worked on it a bit before the break but I was still able to finish it.

Today I learned that coming back after the break was not as weird as I thought it might be.  In fact it seems quite natural and I was able to accomplish quite a bit as I head into the new year of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment