RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, January 5, 2015

Calm After the Storm

12/22/14

Today was the start of the Christmas week getting ready for Christmas Eve and Day.  I have the Sunday school Christmas program behind me now and moving forward towards the four services on Christmas Eve which includes the Youth drama service at 11:00 PM.  I had a practice today for the drama and things are really starting to come together.  We were able to put a couple of our Word plays into the drama where they fit.  It looks really good and gets the audience prepped for the scene coming up.

Today I learned that a bit of a shorter day after a long one feels great.  There was still a bit going on today but nothing like yesterday.  It was quite nice and I am looking forward to some time in Hudson after Christmas Day service.  

No comments:

Post a Comment