RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 22, 2014

Nearly 13 Hours!

12/21/14

Well today has been a pretty long day.  It started off with service and education hour like every Sunday.  I went around to the different Sunday school rooms and checked with them about how the final preparations were going for the program.  Then after that we set up the sanctuary for the program and had some quick lunch.  Then we had the program which went off amazingly.  It is amazing what God can do and shows us that on a regular basis.  We were so worried about certain aspects but they all turned out great.

After the program I went home and changed and came right back.  At that point we had Christmas drama practice.  I worked with the Word players while Michael worked with the drama part itself.  We are making some good process.  After practice we headed downstairs or pizza and then into Ignite.  I lead Ignite and we talked about fear.  I thought it was pretty good and they seemed to be engaged.  They were very eager to read Bible passages.  I tried my new game but it needs some tweaks.  As one student said, it's in the beta testing mode.  After that I finally headed home and got some much needed rest.

Today I learned what a full 12 hour, almost 13, day feels like.  We had services, children's program, drama practice, and finally Ignite to top it all off.  It was a full day and I am completely exhausted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment