RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Eve

11/26/14

Today the big event was the Thanksgiving eve service.  I had children's message that night and we went through what we are thankful for during this time and then what is the most important thing to be thankful for, Christ.  I had forgotten to turn up my mic so it was very quiet and I tried to speak a bit louder, but I know I wasn't near loud enough for most people to hear me.  Pastor Jim talked about being content in Christ because of what we have from Him.  It was a very good sermon, especially for Thanksgiving.  The coolest thing during the service was done before the children's message.  People brought food to the service and the children were invited to bring it up to the altar as they came down for the children's message.  It was a really cool moment and just precious.

Today I learned that I need to remember to check the volume on my mic whenever I am using it.  I got up for the children's message and realized I hadn't change it.  Like I said before I was very quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment