RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Monday, Monday, Monday

12/1/14

Well it is officially December, but winter has been here for awhile now.  It was your average day in the office.  I worked on stuff until around noon and then headed home for lunch.  Then came back and worked till 5.  It was nice to be back working at Redeemer after the long weekend.  I realized I had missed it a bit which is probably a good sign for my future in ministry.  Headed home and just relaxed in the semi-warmness of my apartment.  A sweatshirt and warm socks make it pretty much perfect.

Today I learned that Advent does really get to be a busy time.  We've barely started and seeing what is already on my plate is crazy.  I know this is nothing compared to other DCEs or even Michael's normal, or schedule with me here, but it is new for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment