RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 8, 2014

Careers!

12/5/14

Today we had an overall lazy day with Amy and the family.  It was fun to just lounge around and be with one another.  We had some great conversation.  Amy and I had our epic Magic duel for who would cook for our romantic dinner.  Like a champ I totally beat her.  So she now has to cook chicken alfredo for us sometime when we can sit down for a dinner.  Then during the day my family finally concevned Amy to play a game with us and we played Careers.  I remember playing that game a lot growing up and it is a great game!  I also once that game which was fun as well.  :)

Today I learned that it can be fun to just be with family.  Sometimes it doesn't require any words or activities.  For a couple hours we simply hung out together doing our own things.

No comments:

Post a Comment