RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 1, 2014

Heading Back

11/29/14

Today was my last day in Hudson for the Thanksgiving time.  We played another game of Catan, which I totally won no matter what my mom says.  Then we also played some Wii Golf, and even though I had to go before I finished the game, they played for me and I won!  Hehe.  It was a good final day and the drive back was just fine.  I put some things away and got ready for service that night.  I gave my children's message and headed home afterwards getting some good ways to improve it for Sunday.  It had been a really great Thanksgiving break.

Today I learned that for some reason my tires are not a normal stock item.  We made an appointment with Fleet Farm again and they called us a couple hours later saying they don't have those tires in stock, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment