RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 8, 2014

The Road to Rochester

12/6/14

In the morning my aunt Kim came over.  They went out shopping for Christmas gifts.  Amy and I were able to attend our pre-marital meeting because they had moved the funeral to Monday.  We spoke with Amy C, the wedding coordinator, for about an hour and a half.  We went through all the costs, and other things we needed to look at for having our wedding at Trinity.  It was exciting to see things really start to unfold and begin to come together.  Then in the afternoon Amy started to not feel so good, a possible strep case, so we just hung out until I had to head back for the RSE meeting in the evening.  It was a pretty good weekend to be home and have a great time.

Today I learned that our wedding is going to be awesome.  I kind of knew that a bit and I bet every couple says that, but ours is indeed going to be awesome.  I know that is an aww barf moment, but I don't care.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment