RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 22, 2014

The final Hobbit

12/20/14

Today I had Christmas program practice in the morning.  This was our final practice and our first official rundown straight through.  It went pretty well and we were able to get through the whole thing and work on little items here and there.  The kids got a bit tired and restless towards the end but they made it through and now we just have a couple things to figure out before we get to the program tomorrow.  I am excited to see how it turns out tomorrow.  Later in the afternoon Adam and I went and saw the third and final Hobbit movie.  It was very good.  It closed the trilogy off nicely and even got me to get involved in.

Today I learned a lot about setting up microphones and sound mixers.  I'll be running the sound board for the Christmas program which is a new experience for me.  I'm glad I learned a little bit of it while I'm here on internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment