RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 8, 2014

Oh Little Town of Hudson

12/4/14

Today the big thing was that I headed up to Hudson after work.  I am on my way up there to tentatively attend Amy's Uncle's funeral on Saturday.  He passed away suddenly on Wednesday of this week.  Also we have a meeting for pre-marital stuff to be started on Saturday.  However if the funeral is on Saturday we will have to reschedule.  We'll see what time brings us.  The drive was just fine to Hudson.  Then there I was able to have some great time with family and Amy.  It has been nice to see them these last two weekends now.  Although my gas tank would disagree with you :P

Today I learned that I've been able to go back to Hudson quite a bit so far in internship.  It's been nice to spend all that tie with my family and Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment