RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 22, 2014

Caroling

12/17/14

Today's big event was caroling during the confirmation hour.  Each year the confirmation classes, as well as other congregation members, go out around the neighborhood, and to our shut ins, and carol to them.  I've never actually been caroling before so this was a new experience for me.  I lead one of the groups that went around the neighborhood.  It was an absolute blast and just an overall fun time.  We caroled to several empty houses pretty sure but we had a couple families come out and listen to us.  One family even clapped and we had a nice conversation.

Today I learned that caroling can be really fun.  We caroled for confirmation, like I mentioned before.  It was a great and blessed time with the youth.  I even sang a bit louder a couple times to get them on the right tune for the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment