RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day Before

12/2/14

Today was a very successful and productive day.  In the morning I was able to get quite a few smaller tasks done in some good time.  I am continuing to be more and more effective with my time.  I am getting into a good routine of praying for my neighbors using the website Pastor Koglin had showed me.  Also getting my journal and blog done in a timely matter.  It helps me reflect on my day and move forward.  In the afternoon I was able to get my children's message and agenda for PYROS complete.  I am still working on my confirmation lesson but I will be able to finish that tomorrow.  In the afternoon I did my first hospital visit with Michael.  It was a new experience for me and I had a good time and pray we blessed who we visited.

Today I learned that sometimes I just need time to stare at a document to get my brain working.  I knew what I wanted to say but not exactly how I wanted to say it.  After a while I was able to get it done and written.  

No comments:

Post a Comment