RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 22, 2014

HuHut

12/18/14

Today the big thing was cluster meeting.  We meet at HuHut this time.  This is the first time I've been to the place.  It is a stir fry restaurant.  You pick out your meat, noodles, vegetables, and sauces.  Then they take it ad cook it on a large grill.  It is very good and there are so many different choices and combinations for sauces.  I had two different plates and tried different things with each.  It is very good and someplace I would like to visit again sometime.

Today I learned that some of the questions and fears I have just coming out of school are shared by DCEs in the field.  It's nice to talk through those with them and hear what they have tried in the past.  

No comments:

Post a Comment