RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 1, 2014

Lazy Day in Hudson

11/28/14

Well this Friday was a nice lazy day at home.  My family, Amy, and I basically just hung out with each other.  Amy and I were doing laundry during the day while we also played a game of Catan.  We also went out to eat at Mongolian Barbecue.  It was very tasty, and even though we had to wait in line a while for the stir fry it was well worth it.  Then we came home and basically just slugged around a bit.  I spent all the time I could with Amy before she headed out that night to home so she could be with her family during part of Thanksgiving.

Today I learned that I needed today as a lazy day.  It was good to be with family and Amy and just not have to worry about anything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment