RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 15, 2014

Word Players

12/14/14

Sunday morning went like it normally does.  I went around to the different Sunday school classes and checked in with them about the Christmas program.  Things are going pretty well and I can't wait to see how the finished product looks on the performance day.  I also visited the other classrooms just to say hi and see how things were going.  Later that night we had practice for the Christmas youth drama.  Michael put together the word players with the youth who had signed up a bit later.  I'll be directing them and we get to do our scenes in between the other ones.  We get to act out passages from Scripture that reflect what is going on in the other scene to make the point even more.  I am excited to see how everything looks together.

Today I learned that it doesn't have to be me always coming up with the ideas.  The youth I'm working with on the drama have some awesome ideas and I'm excited to see what else they come up with as we move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment