RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 8, 2014

Busy Sunday

12/7/14

Today was a pretty busy Sunday for me.  Luckily my time in the morning was pretty tame just a lot going on.  I didn't have Children's message or any other part during the service but during the education hour I made my way to all the upper Sunday school classes.  I was able to talk to them about some upcoming events as well as just get my face into their classes and talk to them a bit about how things were going.  It was pretty fun and glad I could do it.  Then later that day I came back for the youth drama Christmas eve practice.  We got our scripts for the drama it's very good.  Then after that we moved into Ignite and I did my giving in a receiving world lesson.  I felt okay about it.  There are a few more things I wished I would have said but I got my main point across fairly well.

Today I learned that the youth drama for Christmas eve is really cool.  I'm excited to be a part of it ad can't wait to see what God will do through it to reach people with the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment