RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Monday Productivity

12/15/14

Today was your average Monday.  I was able to get quite a bit done which is great.  Normally my Mondays area  bit slower but this one actually went pretty quickly with me completing a lot of my items on my to-do list.  At lunch Michael and I went out to John Hardy's with Connor and Brittany.  It was fun to see her again after UKANDU.  We had a good time of dicussion and laughter.  It was definitely more fun of a lunch than sitting in my apartment.  It helped to liven up my day a bit.

Today I learned that that doing a lot of little things towards larger projects really makes a difference over time.  After a while you look back and see all you've accomplished and it is quite rewarding and not nearly as daunting as when you first look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment