RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 22, 2014

Adam's Visit

12/19/14

Today I worked on the angel wings for the Christmas program practice and then the actual event this Sunday.  I picked up what I needed and began work on them during the day.  Around 6:00 Adam showed up for his visit.  We started watching the two Hobbit movies in preparation for seeing the third one tomorrow.  It was fun to have him over and get to hang out again.  It's been a long time and missed our days of being roommates while at CSP.  We were up pretty late watching those and it also gave me the time to finish up the wings.

Today I learned that I can be pretty crafty and resourceful when I need to be.  I went to the dollar store looking for stuff to make angel wings with no plan in mind basically.  I came out with some good stuff and was able to make the wings in time for the practice tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment