RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Taking Care of Business

11/16/18

Today was a pretty average work day.  Nothing really big happened as far as events.  However I did start working on my placement stuff so that was something.  It is weird to be on internship and already thinking ahead towards placement after I finish and graduate.  It is an exciting time as well as a nervous time.  I'll be putting my name out there to be called to DCE work anywhere in the country.  Other than that I was able to get quite a bit accomplished today at work, including some great work on Christmas program stuff.  At home I finally sat down and started painting the Warhammer 40k miniatures.  One thing I've learned so far is that I will have some better tactics for completing them the next time I do this.  Although for my first time at trying this not the worst job in the world.

Today I learned that this placement stuff isn't that difficult to complete.  It is just a bit time consuming.  I mainly have to look up details and dates/times.  Also the fact that I can't save the document makes it a bit frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment