RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving!

11/27/14

I started off the morning by going to Thanksgiving service, and turning up my mic!  I was much louder and sounded better the second time.  I left after the children's message and headed out to Hudson.  Once there we packed up and were on our way to my aunt and uncles for the holiday.  Amy would get to meet them all for the first time.  There we did some introductions and had our usual prayer time before the meal.  This time instead of saying what we were thankful for we talked about where we might have been if Christ had not entered our lives, therefore saying how very thankful we were for Christ working in us.  Then we dug into the delicious meal.  There was good conversation and a good time had by all.

After the meal we played some games.  The first was loaded questions which was a good time.  We got intrupted by my cousin coming home saying he had gotten a buck.  We all went to see it and it was a pretty nice deer.  He gave us the whole story and then we sat down for another game.  This time we played catch phrase.  And even though I was on the losing team three times it was a really fun night.  Amy bonded with my cousins and they had an absolute blast with her.  We headed home and just hung for the rest of the night after a great Thanksgiving!

Today I learned that Amy fits in well with my family.  We had a great time at my aunt and uncles.  She got to meet them, and some of their kids, for the first time and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment