RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gearing Up

11/25/14

Today is one of my big days to get ready for the Thanksgiving weekend and the entrance into December and the Advent season.  I have a lot of things coming up and coming up fast.  It has been nice to have these last couple easier weeks to get a bit of a head start on what is coming and prepare for it rather than getting swamped during it.  It's been nice to be planning for children's messages again.  I haven't done one in a while but I have three coming up right after another which gives me a feel for what Michael has been doing for years here at Redeemer.  Also I was able to get my dishes done finally.  Having the ability to watch my series helps out a lot and makes the time go by fast.  I realized that all the things I hate about doing the dishes only get worse, or only exist, when I let them go for a long time.

Today I learned that I have a lot of planning to do with my next idea for a mystery dinner.  There is a lot to do to make it simple enough to understand but also engaging for the youth that attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment