RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Confirmation Night

11/19/14

Today I was much more productive than the day before.  I didn't complete many pieces of work but I was able to make some great headway on a lot of larger projects I have going on right now.  It was a pretty great work day.  I was able to get some great work done on my next mystery dinner idea and I am very excited to see how it goes and where it can lead for some great faith talks.  Another thing for today was getting down to Associated Bank and picking up some quarters so I could get my laundry done.  After work I ate some quick supper and headed back for confirmation.  Tonight we talked about creation vs evolution and there was some great conversation.  After that I began the long task of my laundry, and only one washer was working.  I was up till about 2:15 doing it, but I got it all done and I can sleep in on Friday which is nice.  

Today I learned that you meet all sorts of people when you are out and about.  At the bank I met a very friendly older gentleman who talked briefly with with me but it was a fun conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment