RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Coming Back

11/10/14

Well it has been quite awhile since I have blogged.  I know that because Amy and my mom keep bugging me about.  They are right too and it has helped me to get on it.   I could make up a hundred excuses about why I haven't written.  If I'm being honest with myself it is because I just haven't made it a priority and the longer I let it pile up the less I have the desire to do it.  So I'm just going to start from today and move on from today.  The big thing that has happened was last weekend.  I lead a mystery dinner lock-in at Redeemer.  I put in the work for characters and getting the events and plot and activities all set up.  I would say overall it was a very good time.  The youth seemed to be getting into it and really having a fun time with it.  I hope they had a good time.

Today was a big catch up day.  I caught up on my journal and started back on the blog here as well.  It actually feels good to be writing about my time again.  I need to find some accountability for doing this blogs.  Any good ideas on that note please comment or talk to me about it.  My day was pretty average.  I was able to get some good work done even though it was a Monday, and a Monday after a lock-in.  I finished my second book for Internship and posted my book blog for that.  Also as of the 13th of this week I will have Wi-Fi at my apartment.  Now I just need to get my CD drive from Adam and I will be all good to go.

Today I learned that the Monday after a lock-in feels kind of blah.  I got quite a bit accomplished but it was difficult to stay focused all day long and keep working.

No comments:

Post a Comment