RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day at the Office

11/18/14

Today was just an ordinary day at the office.  I spent my normal time here.  Although it felt longer because I just didn't have much focus or concentration.  Not sure why, probably just one of those days now and then.  I was able to get quite a bit done but probably could have been a bit more productive but I did have time to make progress in both my books which is nice.  I am hoping to get back into the practice of reading some more now that I have a bit less going on right after another.


Today I learned that my slower days drag on and it is hard form me to focus and concentrate for the whole day.  I'm able to work ahead just have to work a bit harder to keep myself going and motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment