RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, November 24, 2014

Cluster!

11/20/14

Today's big event was our cluster meeting.  We headed over to Pizza Ranch with Mark for the cluster meeting.  It was the same people as I had met last time.  We talked about quite a few subjects.  I've found this meetings to be very helpful as an up and coming DCE.  It is great to get insight and different ideas from many DCEs in looking at how I want to incorporate different ideas into how I will be doing ministry when I get to my first call.  Plus we eat at a wonderful place.  From the different trips I have had to places I've seen Pizza Ranches and always thought they were just another Pizza Hut kind of place.  Actually going into one for the first time a couple months ago here on internship I've discovered it is a great place that has delicious food.  :)

Today I learned that even DCEs that have been in the field for awhile still get nervous and have questions about different situations.  That is comforting to know as I enter ministry.  I don't have to to have all the answers going in or even a ways down the road.  

No comments:

Post a Comment