RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, November 17, 2014

In Hudson

11/14/14

I started the morning pretty early with my dad's retirement party at the government center.  Since he worked the overnight shift they had his party early in the morning.  There were two cakes as well as a breakfast catered by the cooks there.  It was a great time.  A good number of people came to visit.  After that I headed out shopping with my mom and then came home.  After awhile we went out to the cities to pick up my cousin Sarah.  We brought her back to Hudson because she would be staying with my parents for the weekend.  Then we headed out to Pier 500 for lunch and had some great food and great conversation.  After that we took Amy to work and just hung out at the house in the afternoon.  I picked up Amy and we had supper and then I headed back to Rochester.  It was a pretty awesome day with my family and had a wonderful time.

Today I learned that my dad was very appreciated at his work  He was been one of the only ones to get a retirement party from his department.  Even though today was a day where a lot of people were out a lot of people came and visited him to say goodbye and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment