RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, November 24, 2014

Lost Puppy

11/23/14

Today during the education hour I followed Michael around as he explained the Christmas program to all the Sunday school classes.  I was there to make sure I understood exactly what he was looking for as well as the ability to go around later and answer questions if need be when Michael cannot.  It was good to hear it several times to get it solidified in my head so I can explain it later and hopefully relieve some stress of both the teachers and Michael.  I commented at one point that I felt and looked like a lost puppy following him and we both had a good laugh.  Then near the time of me leaving for home Lori commented that I looked like a lost puppy following Michael around.  We all had a good laugh.  For the rest of the day I did some light cleaning as well as gaming here and there.

Today I learned that I miss teaching the senior high.  It was nice to do something different this week but it felt weird and odd not to be in the youth room during the education hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment