RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Channel 1 Food Bank

11/17/14

Today was a typical day at the office.  Michael and I were able to meet and catch from the last week.  I really enjoy those times because it gives me chance to go over my week and get some thoughts from Michael on direction for the upcoming week and just talk through some things that are going on.  My big thing for today was the PYROS event.  We were volunteering at the Channel 1 Food Bank.  We got three youth from Redeemer and then some other adults from Redeemer that are not usually with the youth.  It was a great time and we packaged some weird things, but it is whatever is donated to them.  I had fun and hopefully I will be able to do it again sometime while here.

Today I learned that there are a lot of really awesome people at Redeemer I haven't been able to meet yet.  Getting to know some more people at the Channel 1 Food Bank was a pretty great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment