RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Car Back!

11/12/14

The big new of the day was my car.  I was able to get in contact with Frahms, along with my dad, and get my car all figured out.  I drove it back to the office and it worked great and it is wonderful and a blessing to have it back.  I thank God for the blessing of good and reliable mechanics he put in Rochester.  I was able to drive myself to confirmation that night.  I visited both classes so I could talk about the PYROS event coming up as well as the Newsboys concert we would be attending in December.  I got some new names as well as confirmation of people who had expressed interest earlier.  I then was a guide for the 1st and 2nd year confirmation class.  They were finishing up the 10 commandments and talking about greed, coveting, and stealing.  It was a very good discussion.

Today I learned that when I'm worrying about something my work is affected quite a bit.  I was thinking about my car a lot today and it really distracted me from getting as much work done as I could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment