RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, November 17, 2014

First Winkle and Home

11/13/14

I attended my first winkle meeting today.  It is a meeting of all the circuit Pastors, DCEs are also invited.  It was nice to put some faces to names that I had heard around Redeemer as well as Concorida sometimes as well.  We had a great deal to discuss and it is amazing all that this circuit is a part of and doing within the area.  After that we headed back and I got some lunch as well has having my WiFi modem shipped to me.  I set up what I could before I headed back to Redeemer.  I needed my computer for the rest so I would do that before I left for Hudson tonight.  So I headed back to Redeemer and did some work to get me ready for the weekend.  Then I headed back and I was able to set up my Wi-Fi at my apartment.  With that I headed to Hudson and was able to make it in time for dinner and having quite a bit of time with my family and Amy.  It was a pretty awesome day.

Today I learned that there is a lot of awesome ministry happening in our circuit.  We are supporting many ministries and working together quite a bit.  It is really inspiring to see that happening as future church worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment