RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Monday, November 24, 2014

Driving Around Town

11/21/14

Today on my day off I went around town and did some much needed shopping.  My main goal was to get some new shoes for the upcoming winter as well as just because I needed new shoes.  I headed to Target first thinking they would have the best selection.  They did not have a very extensive selection for guy's shoes but I was able tog get a pair for myself.  I also picked up some food and other necessities.  Then I decided to take an adventure to the Hobby Goblin place here in Rochester.  First off I actually got there a bit early.  They open up at noon on weekdays.  Then inside it felt a lot like the Source in Roseville but much smaller.  I did pick up a Commander deck but I think I've decided I like the game store I found in Byron.  Then I headed home and spent the majority of the day just hanging out and doing some different gaming.

Today I learned that I'm getting very good at knowing where places are in Rochester.  I only had to use my GPS to get to a new place but I was able to find my way back to my apartment with no problem at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment