RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Engagement Photos

10/19/14

Today I had, what I thought, was my best Sunday school lesson so far.  It felt as though the youth connected with it and really understand the idea.  I had a pretty cool activity that Amy helped me come up with.  After church Amy, Lori, and I went off and took engagement photos so we could get our save the dates out pretty soon.  We took some pretty good photos and I can't wait to see all them once Lori gets them on a disc for us.  It was great that she was willing to help us out and we are both so thankful for that.  After that I had instruments of praise later that day.  This was my second practice and we would be playing at the 10:40 service on Oct 26th.  Lastly we had Ignite that night.  Michael talked about Daniel and the story of the writing on the wall.  It went very well and they seemed to be engaged and listening and taking stuff home with them.

Today I learned that there are some really pretty parks all around Rochester.  Lori took our photos and brought us to Silver Lake park for our outside ones.  It is really beautiful there and great for taking pictures of all different kinds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment