RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Getting Ready!

9/27/14

Today was a relaxation and getting ready for Kindle day.  I took most of the day and just hung around the apartment doing some gaming, watching some Revolution, and working on some role playing stuff for my campaign.  Throughout the day I packed for Kindle and read more on what I should be expecting going into this.  I am excited to see what this is and see what I will be able to glean from it.
Today I learned that I do not miss the excitement and craziness around homecoming.  Today is homecoming at CSP and being in Rochester is wonderful.  Not having to work at or play for homecoming was so nice this year.  To be able to just hang our away from that was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment