RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fun Day with Amy

10/18/14

Today was a day for Amy and I to hang out.  We mainly just bummed around my apartment which was a good time.  We cooked lunch for ourselves and watched some Netflix as well.  We started Supernatural, well I started she had already started watching it.  Also we did some work on wedding stuff.  She showed me all the good stuff she was able to get from the wedding fair that she had attended.  Also we started officially our guest list so that we could pass it off to the moms and get that going.  It is quite extensive which is surprising to me.  That night I attended the first RSE meeting for 2015.  It is exciting to now see the beginning of this awesome event.  We decided upon a theme verse for the next year which is going to be really exciting.

Today I learned that there are so many good themes to go with for RSE.  We were able to narrow it down but it was tough.  We had a lot of good Scripture, it is all good, to use.  I'm excited to see how it develops in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment