RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Getting all Prepped

10/9/14

Getting close for Kevin's visit here at Redeemer.  I spent most of the day just doing work I have for the upcoming days.  I got quite a bit done which is always nice to go home to.  I also spent some time in the afternoon getting stuff all ready for Kevin being here on Sunday.  I updated all my files so I could have all my work so far in one place.  I also made sure my lessons were ready and all the plans for meetings were in place and ready to go.  It's nice to have built some good habits for this sort of stuff.  Going to WITC and some other courses I took really helped me to get to the place I am right now.  I am feeling very good about internship as well as my direction forward as a future church worker.

Today I learned that I try to finish the week strong.  On Thursdays I 'll try to get a couple extra things done as to help me with the weekend.  I try also very hard to keep work at work and leave time at home as my own.  So far I have been doing pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment