RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Monday

10/6/14

This was my first day back at the office.  It was nice to be back and in the office and everything.  I started using the Toggl website for tracking my time.  It will be interesting to see how it works as I move on through internship.  I spent the morning doing a lot of work on Sunday school stuff and my children's message for next Sunday.  Kevin is coming for my fall visit this Sunday so there is a lot to get ready for.  I have a sizable group for the laity meeting and getting everything ready on my side.  I headed home for lunch and had some soup.

I came back after lunch and went back into stuff.  I worked a lot on getting my journal up to date so Michael could look over it tomorrow.  I also started on the task of getting my blog up to date as well.  I am way behind and need o get that caught back up for both myself, and mainly for my mother who likes to read it.  It was a nice day back at work and building some good habits with time tracking as well as giving myself brain breaks.

Today I learned that Toggl is a great tool to keep me working on projects/tasks.  Since I know I'm tracking my time I make sure I stay on task and getting stuff done.  I also found out what areas I am losing time and some tendencies that I have during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment