RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kindle For Recent Grads day 2

9/29/14

Today was the first official day of Kindle.  I spent the morning just hanging out in my room as well as exploring a bit more of the place we were staying at.  I found it pretty funny that a group of Lutheran DCEs were having this conference at a Catholic retreat center.  During the morning both teams were meeting and preparing for when the rest of the people going through the initiatives would arrive.  In the recent grads there were three CSP people including myself.  It was David, Emmalee, and myself.  It was really great to see them again and get a chance to catch up and everything.  We had our first session that night and we got into our circle groups.  I was not with Emmalee or David and that was a good thing for me.  I was glad to get to know some new people.  I had Megan, Jennifer, Josh, and Julianna was our circle coach.  It was going to be a good week and I couldn't wait to see what God had in store for me.

Today I learned that God likes to throw surprises in my face and make me think.  When we got into our circle groups I was a bit disappointed.  I tried to change my thinking right there and open myself to what God had in store.    

No comments:

Post a Comment