RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

PYROS!

10/4/14

Today was my day back to work in a small sense.  Today was the first PYROS event of this educational year.  We were going to the University of Minnesota Rochester campus to hand out care-packages to the students.  Redeemer was serving their second meal today at the campus.  We went with them and were off on the side a bit.  We ate lunch with the students and got to talk to them a bit.  Then after everything was slowing down a bit we invited them over to put together some care-packages.  They seemed to really enjoy it and it was fun to give them the cross that they had made at Sunday school the past Sunday.  The event went off wonderfully and we had the perfect amount of people for what we were doing.  Then I went to service that night and did my children's message.  It went pretty well, and I even remembered my prayer which was a total bonus.

Today I learned that I am getting more comfortable stepping into different areas.  I started the Apostle's Creed in service as well as moving into the offering and collecting prayer requests.  It was actually kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment