RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

CSP Chapel

9/26/14

Well today was the CSP chapel day.  We all piled into Michael's van and headed to the cities.  It was fun to have a car ride to talk with Michael and April.  Caleb came with us and he was in his own little world on the way down.  We had some really fun conversation.  Once at CSP we got to the chapel and began to set up.  We meet Pastor Koglin and Anna there along with Isaac and Aaron.  We also had Sam and Ryan show up and got a chance to talk with them as well.  Then we did our chapel and it went over very smoothly.  I noticed that doing chapel there was a lot more intimidating for me as opposed to worship at Redeemer.  I think it is because I feel as though the professors I have had are teaching me still there.

After that we headed to lunch and were able to show Pastor Koglin and April the new dinning hall for the first time.  It was a good time and we were able to talk to Shelly about the ministry going on there as well as the church worker programs at CSP.  Several students and staff came up and talked to individuals or the group as a whole.  It was a very fun experience to see all those people and see the different connections that we had to different professors and students.  After getting back I took the rest of the day off and just hung out watching some  Netflix and playing some games.  It was a pretty awesome day.

Today I learned that it is a way different dynamic to do chapel at CSP as opposed to worship at Redeemer.  It was fun to be there but also very different compared to what I've been doing for the past couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment