RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

FAFSA

10/10/14

Today my main goal was getting my FAFSA all done and get everything squared away with CSP.  I was able to get it done really fast and easily and just waiting on CSP now.  It'll be interesting to see how much aid I get this year.  For some reason it did not ask me about my parents taxes but maybe it will come back saying you missed something.  For the majority of the day I mainly played games, read some books, and just hung out.  It was a nice day off.

Today I learned that having free Wi-Fi is pretty awesome.  Even though it went out this evening, not having that expense every month is nice.  I think I am going to to just stick with it and use my hot spot now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment