RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Gamin :)

10/17/14

The big event of today was Amy, JJ, T, and Fatty coming out.  Amy would be here for the weekend but the others were over for gaming.  Tonight we played JJ's game as a way to shake things up a bit.  Plus he has been itching to do some story telling.  It was fun to be on the other side for a bit.  I hadn't been able to play in a rpg recently.  It was quite a nice switch and had some fun messing with him and of course with the other characters.  That is something we specilize in when we play rpgs.  We like to make character drama and play on it to see where it get us.

Today I learned that I've missed being a playing in our rpgs.  We played JJ's campaign tonight and it was fun to be on the other side of things  It was also great to be able to game again.  I am so glad they are willing to make the drive down to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment