RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lazy Monday

6/16/2014

I got up later Monday morning at my house.  I basically lounged around the morning with my dad just chatting and hanging out.  When my mom got back we decided to go out to lunch.  My dad wasn't going to join us because he needed to get some sleep for work that night.  We said our goodbyes and then headed off to SmashBurger.  My mom and I ate there and of course I had to have their smash fries because they are delicious. We sat and talked for awhile after finishing our food.  Then we decided to go over to Hobby Lobby to look for a mirror for my bathroom.

At hobby lobby we found more than just a mirror.  We of course did get a mirror for my bathroom but also a couple more decorations for my apartment.  I will post some pictures on this post and figure out how that works and so that you can see this new decorations.  Then we said our goodbyes and parted ways.  I started out driving but was too into my music that I missed my exit.  It was all good however as my gps got me on 52 exactly where I needed to be.  I have to make sure I don't check the mileage and eta on my gps constantly because otherwise I go nuts on very long car drives.

I arrived back in Rochester and brought stuff up to my apartment and immediately headed to the government center to get a residential parking permit. I arrived there and showed the clerk my lease and my ticket.  She explained that they renew them in August and rather than charging me twice she would give me a temporary one until then.  She then voided my ticket so that was awesome.  God really watching over me financially here and very evident and thankful for that.

I got back to my apartment and started putting my all my new things.  I used all of my long command strips.  I might go get some more with my Fleet Farm gift card but we'll see.  The apartment is finally starting to look like my own and shaping up to be homely.  That night I did some computer gaming and then switched to pirates.  It is a game that you put together pre-cut ships and find treasure and fight other ships.  While I was doing this I watched Epic on my computer.  It was a nice relaxing and very productive night.  While I was sleeping there was a bang in my living room and I noticed the painting that Amy had bought me fell down.  I will have to go to Fleet Farm and get some hanging nails for that one.

Today I learned that you need to have the proper tools for the job.  Improvisation is encouraged and great but having the correct parts makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment