RSE Group

RSE Group
Group shot of all the RSE attendants

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Moving In

Hello all.  Very fitting that my first post will be my move in.  A day late on this but figure a good place to start as any.  Came in a day before and brought a load of stuff to the apartment.  The official move in day was June 4th and as chaotic as a move in day should be.  Part of it was I am still waiting on my bathroom being finished.  Still waiting on a bathroom sink, toilet, and shower so there is that.  My parents both helped me bring stuff in and get some last minute stuff that I needed.  I want to thank them over and over for all the help they have, are, and continue to give me.  Amy also came down to help and hang out.  We unpacked what we could with the bathroom and part of the bedroom being in disarray.  We all decided to have a break and get some food in us and hang out.  We went to Denny's and had a quick meal.  After that we went out shopping and got some stuff that I had forgotten or needed.  We unloaded what we could and with that I said goodbye to my parents.  Amy helped me unpack some other stuff and once the guys were done working on my bathroom for the day we moved some stuff into the bedroom.  Amy leaving was tough and being in my own apartment, alone, for the first time in my life was intimidating, exciting, and scary all at the same time.  God was with me and helped to calm my nerves and give me a sense of security and calm.  All in all it was a pretty tame move in first day in the grand city of Rochester.

No comments:

Post a Comment